SikaLatex® SBR is a synthetic rubber emulsion which
when added to cement slurry / cement mortar / concrete / grout provides good adhesion and water resistance. It comes in the form of a milky liquid. It is fully
soluble in water and is to be added directly to the
gauging water of slurry / mortar / concrete / grout.
SikaLatex® SBR is a high quality emulsion that substantially increases the quality of cement slurry / cement
mortar / concrete / cementitious grout.
The scope of application are as follows:
▪ As a bonding agent for uses in repair and plastering
▪ Bonds rendering and coating layers
Bonding between successive concrete casts by incorporating SikaLatex® SBR into bonding mortar
▪ For making polymer mortar for repairs
For waterproofing of roof slabs, sunken slabs, basements, retaining walls, water tanks, sunshades etc. in
combination with cement
▪ Ensures high wear resistance against erosion
▪ Long life and watertight masonry jointing
Used as modifier in bonding mortar for tiles & panelling
Multipurpose admixture for cementitious injection
grouting into cracks or porous concrete works
▪ Treatment for leaching and saltpetre action
There are no reviews yet.