Sika® MultiSeal T is a self-adhesive, modified bituminous sealing tape laminated with an aluminium film on
the upper side.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Very easy to apply
▪ Can be applied at low temperatures
▪ Good adhesion to many common building materials
▪ Resistant to UV exposure
▪ Can be over-painted
- Adhesion may increase over time. This effect will bemore pronounced on porous substrates and in warm
- The upper side of Sika® MultiSeal T can be overpainted with most conventional paint systems. Donot overpaint the tape with solvent-based paints.
- Do not use on natural stone.Due to the bituminous content of the tape, coatings,plastics and natural stones may discolour.
- On porous substrates, water infiltration underneaththe tape is possible which may affect adhesion.
- Direct contact with joint sealants and adhesives mustbe avoided or compatibility must be tested prior to application.
- Do not use Sika® MultiSeal T for joints under water pressure or for permanent water immersion.
- Not suitable for overhead application when service temperatures are > +25 °C.
- For cleaning skin use Sika® Cleaning Wipes-100 and wash with water and soap.
There are no reviews yet.